1. The Design of Everyday Things, by Don Norman
2. A Pattern Language: Towns, Buildings, Construction, by Christopher Alexander et al.
3. Inside the Box: A Proven System of Creativity for Breakthrough Results, by Drew Boyd and Jacob Goldenberg
4. Different: Escaping the Competitive Herd, by Youngme Moon
5. Lateral Thinking: Creativity Step by Step, by Edward de Bono
6. Design-Driven Innovation: Changing the Rules of Competition by Radically Innovating What Things Mean, by Roberto Verganti
7. The Achievement Habit: Stop Wishing, Start Doing, and Take Command of Your Life, by Bernard Roth
Article Taken From: http://kascope.com/resolve-to-learn-more-in-2016-here-are-the-7-best-design-thinking-books/